The State Line Streak Nude 5k is 75% trail and 25% gravel road race and is being hosted by White Thorn Lodge, a family-oriented Nude Resort on the PA/OH border. This is a challenging 5k race with awards for each age category and gender (Ages 14 to 65+). Please note the course length is an approximate 5k.
- 4pm – weekend camping check-in
- 5pm to 7pm – Race check-in and packet pickup (Clubhouse)
- 7pm – Pizza on the patio (included in the price for race participants)
- 7am to 8:30am – Race check-in and packet pickup (Clubhouse)
- 9am – Race start (awards ceremony to follow afterward)
- 3pm – Thirsty Mile
- 8:30pm – Entertainment at the Clubhouse(typically a band)
- 10am – Yoga
On Friday after race check-in will be a pizza dinner for participants ($5 for non-participants).
After the race, spend the day with us and participate in the non-competitive fun run “Thirsty Mile.” Participants run a 1/4 mile loop, stopping after each loop to drink a non-alcoholic beverage or lite beer.
All participants can also choose to relax by the pool, play volleyball or pickleball or enjoy a nude hike on the beautiful trails that surround the property. Those who choose to camp for the weekend get more of a great time and relaxation!
Massage therapists will be available for appointments made on-site during the weekend.
On Sunday, finish your weekend by enjoying a relaxing yoga session at 10am.